Saturday, October 6, 2007

Back to work again!

Hello!

I'm currently working on a new Starship. I can't show any progress because it has to remain a bit low profile till 2009. I just wanted to put something on my blog. :)

I got a lot of different volunteer jobs offered lately, I would like to do them all, but I simply dont have the time. Annoying! argh! :) I want to refurbish my blog also, but I can't find a lot of time for that either! For now just check out the interview that is published on npowersoftware: http://www.npowersoftware.com/featured_artist_images/Clawhammer/Clawhammer_Artist_of_the_month_01.htm

Uhm... ok here is a sneak preview of the after torpedo launchers of the Starship I'm working on.





Back to work!


P.S. I got a new mail address: clawhammer _at_ live.nl (where _at_ is @)