Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring!

I thought it would be a good idea to update the colors of my blog to a more suitable spring time style. :) I'm really looking forward to sunlight, green leaves, warmth and DRY weather.

What am I up to next?
I finished the Aventine calendar image, and I'm taking a break from 3D this week and the next. After that I do:

March/April/May:
some tweaking of the Aventine, this is an ongoing project, I still want to modify and enhance certain area's for close up shots and make it lighter for animation.

April/May/June/July/August:
a design of a 50-70 meter long mega-yacht(sea)ship for the near future. I tried to start on this 2 times before but time was a problem. This is however a way to cool project to abandon!

August/September/November/December:
the SOTL2011 image, however I'm not sure what will be up after the new Trek movie, so this plan might change.

That's it for today, enjoy the weekend!